Inspired by the Art Deco period, Louis Comfort Tiffany, who was an innovative glass designer and jeweller, invented the stained glass technique.
Stained glass includes design components that have been painted onto the glass and fired in a kiln before assembly.
The results were richly decorative designs that are pure glamour and abundance of charm and character.
The Red Dragonfly Floor Lamp is a colourful Tiffany style lamp that combines many pieces of art glass to create a stunning and complex design.
This beautiful floor lamp features a handcrafted, genuine dragonfly design on stained art glass shade combined with beautiful base and frame made of resin.
The lovely Dragonfly floor lamp on its stunning rich red glass shade and colourful jewels will brighten up and inspire your space with natural elements.
The colours and individual art glass of the Tiffany Floor Lamp will not just illuminate but decorate any space in your home. This Tiffany style lamp will suit any space including a home office, a family room, or any living and entertaining area.
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Number of bulbs: 1
- Energy efficient: Energy saving LED ready
- Height: 1650mm
- Width: 320mm
- Image is shown with light on,
- This style of light will only look their best with the light on, with the light off they can appear much less vibrant (dull)
- The picture should be used as a reference to its design & basic colours schemes, since each tiffany light may not match image exactly.
- Type & colour of globe utilised in the fitting will affect its illumination display
- Each stained art glass is handmade & unique & no two items will be 100% identical
- The colours of the individual hand blown & hand cut stained art glass pieces will vary & may not be uniform
- No returns will be accepted for the above listed points plus any bubbles, lines or any surface imperfections as these are characteristics of hand blown glass.