- Soft start
- Overload protection & short circuit protection
- Easy to mount in most Australian plates
- Suitable for dimming dimmable LED globes, incandescent globes, high voltage halogen globes, electronic transformers with low voltage halogen globes
- Long press dimming button to dim
- Short press dimming button to on/off
- Comes with 2 face caps round & square edged to suit most Australian plates
- IP rating: IP20
- Rated voltage & frequency: 220-240V AC 50Hz
- Rated power: 5-350VA
- Hi-Pot: Applying 3KVrms voltage between the surface of the button of the unit against its opening ends of two fly wires which are electrically connected together, the unit will not have trigger current higher than 1mA during the 1min test duration
- Environment requirement: Ambient temp: 0-40°C; Operating humidity: 10% to 95% RH, no condensing; Storage temp: 0-60°C; Storage humidity: 10% to 95% RH, no condensing
- Altitude: This product can only be operated at less than 2000 meters above sea level
- RoHS: The European Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS Compliance required
- Reach: The European Union directive 1907/2006/EC Compliance required
- Life time of rotary button: min.20,000 cycles
- Wiring Practices: Comply with AS/NZS 3133
- Logo of Certification: CE, RCM
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 23mm
- Projection: 111mm
Click to view technical specification:
CLA was established by Heath Cooper as a family business on the northern beaches of Sydney in 1999. The mission of CLA is to be the leading provider of innovative, high-quality energy saving lamps, lighting fixtures and related products to commercial, industrial, residential and utility markets.
Here in CLA, we are committed to providing an eclectic range of quality products. Our range is continually expanding and evolving to ensure we can offer our customers the latest in national and international trends.
Since its inception, CLA has expanded quickly to become an industry leader supplying benchmark technology over a diverse range of lighting products, from energy saving CFL lamps, recessed lighting, fluorescent, indoor/outdoor landscape and complex environment lighting to the more current LED lamps and fittings.
In addition to providing our customers with a full range of lighting products we also ensure that they are of top quality with competitive prices.
CLA has a total commitment to a “Customer First” attitude and to being consistently superior to competitors in fulfilling customer needs. At CLA, we are also committed to growing profitably and to the opportunity for all employees to contribute, grow, have fun and take pride in their work.
CLA, headquartered in Brookvale, has strategically based warehouses nationwide to ensure adequate stock levels with same day delivery service to most metro centers and next day delivery to regional areas.