• Polycarbonate housing
• Tempered safety glass
• Polished aluminium reflector
• Black thermo plastic black frame
• Front opening for lamp replacement
• Mounting bracket
• Integral control gear
• Includes lamp
• Weatherproof to IP66
• Includes 70watt 4000K tubular double ended lamp
• Thermoplastic housing P.B.T. F.V. 30%
• 99.9 aluminium reflector
• Silicon foam seal cast-in seating
• Screen printed tempered glass, 4mm for Niso 70W and 5mm for other types
• Stainless steel bracket and plastic nut caps
• Goniometric device for light orientation
• 3mm thick aluminium plate accessory holder
• Stainless steel screws
• 66 polyamide cable gland V0 self-extinguishing IP66: PG9 (cable diam. 5-8mm) PG11 (cable diam. 9-11mm)
• Voltage: 230V-240V 50HZ
• Gear included with 0.9 power factor correction capacitor, igniter and ballast
• Stiff wires 1.75mm² section with glass silicon sheathing
• Terminals 2p for a maximum conductor section of 6mm²
• Class II insulation - does not require earthing
• The front opening clip closure system facilitates maintenance as the safety glass does not have to be supported.
• The floodlights can be precisely adjusted with the graduated scale on the fixture handle.
• Ta35, IP66, Non-Dimmable
• A high quality range of floodlights for lighting of parks, car parks, yards, monuments, sport and recreation areas.
• Ideal for security, exterior storage spaces, warehouse and architectural features
- Height: 296mm
- Width: 260mm
- Diameter: 100mm
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.