A range of mains voltage double ended halogen lamps designed to provide an efficient and powerful source of crisp, white light for general, task and security lighting applications
- Immediate start
- Constant light output during lamp life
- Average lamp life 2000 hours
- Excellent colour rendering
- Reinforced filament designed to withstand vibrations and movement
- Ceramic ends
- Internally fused for safety
- Manufactured to Standard AS/NZS60432.2:2007
- For domestic, commercial and industrial general, task and security lighting
- Provides high light output for feature lighting and task lighting in domestic and commercial interiors
- Commonly used in exterior floodlights
- Suitable for use indoors and in enclosed exterior fittings
- Watts: 1500W
- Length: 254MM
- Lumens: 33000
- Colour: 3000K (warm white)
- End Caps: R7
- Do not touch the lamp with bare hands prior to installation
- Always use in fittings with a safety glass
- Do not apply excessive force or over tighten on installation
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.