- Tinted glass bulb with absorbs the red light typical of standard incandescent lamps giving a whiter light which closely simulates natural daylight
- 240V Blue tinted glass bulb
- Excellent colour rendering, approaching that of daylight
- High quality lamp
- Manufactured to Australian Standard AS60432.1:2007
- Internally fused for safety
- For domestic, commercial and industrial applications where colour rendition is important
- Art and crafts work, such as painting and drawing
- Colour matching work and paint selection
- Burning Position: Universal
- Average Lamp Life: 1000 hours
- Diameter: 60mm
- Height: 105mm
MEPS - Minimum Energy Performance Standards
- These lamps are exempt from MEPS
CRA60WBC 60W BC B22 (11019)
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.