Ceiling Fans are more fashion-forward and energy efficient than ever before, proving that fans can be practical, functional, stylish, decorative and able to complement any theme of modern decor.
Cutting a figure like no other, Irene–5, designed in 2012, is rustic, yet strikingly modern. Irene–5 is inspired by the golden age of aviation with five neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-5 is streamlined whilst still appearing warm and natural.
- 42”/ 107cm diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible 31.5W DC motor with new, reliable technology
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes one 10”/25cm downrod
- Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees
- Reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
- Height: 480mm
- Width: 1070mm
About Hunter Fan
Prestige Fans is an Australian owned company that represents the Hunter and Atlas brands within Australia and New Zealand.
Since 1886, the Hunter Fan Company has provided the craftsmanship and performance insisted on by people who understand quality.
Hunter products are quiet, beautiful and built to last a lifetime.
Since 1992 the Atlas Fan Company has combined ventilation solutions with contemporary design. The result is a range of oscillating and rotational fans that circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans, and reinterpret the way we look at air movement. Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, Atlas fans carry a lifetime warranty.
Prestige Fans is proud to present both the Hunter and Atlas brands to Australia.
Both brands make more than just ceiling fans, they make pieces of furniture that will enhance the decor of any room they are in.
Please browse our ranges by clicking on the icons below or contact Prestige Fans if you need more information.