- Operating voltage: 240V
- Switched power: 1000W incandescent, 300W Fluorescent, 300W LED
- Standby power: <1W
- Detection distance: Max. 18 m in diameter for normal detection Max. 6 m in diameter for occupancy detection
- Detection angle: Approx. 360°
- Duration Time: 10 sec to 40 min adjustable
- Lux threshold: Dawn to dusk adjustable
- Sensor principle: 3 x Infrared sensor
- Material: PC
- Mounting height: 9 m
- Mounting method: Surface mounted or recessed
- Operating temperature: -10° ~ +40°C
- IP rating: IP20
MANUAL OVERRIDE MODE
- When the lamp(s) is switched on, turn the lamp(s) off/on twice within 3 seconds, the sensor will go to an 8 hour override mode, during which the
lamp(s) will stay on. The sensor will then return to normal detection mode
- During override mode, turn the lamp(s) on/off twice within 3 seconds or turn off the lamp(s) for over 10 seconds, the sensor will return to normal detection mode
Click to view technical specification:
Founded in 1998 in Sydney, SAL (Sunny Australia Lighting) has grown to be a major distributor in the Australian Lighting industry. As a 100% Australian owned and operated business our goal is to provide high quality products with first class professional service to you, our customers, whether you are part of a national electrical wholesaler group or an independent local lighting retailer.
Lighting technology is evolving faster than ever before, which provides both the opportunity for tremendous growth, and the challenge to remain at the forefront of innovation. We are committed to always stocking the products the Australian market currently demands, and being the first to market with the next generation of ground breaking products.
The extensive range of commercial and residential luminaires and accessories contained in this catalogue are the result of vigorous market research and listening to, and understanding, your valued feedback. Our commitment to you is to provide high quality products that comply with all Australian safety standards and international EMC requirements. Continual product quality control is at the very core of SAL’s operational strategy.