- Mounting Type: Surface Mounted
- Input Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: approx. 0.5W
- Rated Load: 2000W Halogen / 1000W CFL & 1000W LED
- IP66 Rated
- Detection Range: 120°
- Detection Distance: 12m Max (<24°C)
- Motion Detection Speed: 0.6-1.5m/s
- Warranty : 5 Year replacement
- Time delay: Min.10sec+3sec; Max.30min+2min (restarts from last movement)
- SENS dial for adjusting Detection Distance: 120° Max 12m at 24°C
- Working Temp: -20 to 40°C
- Ambient Light: 3-2000Lux
- Ambient Temp: -20 to 40°C
- Working Humidity: <93%RH
- Power Consumption approx. 0.5W
- Installation Height: 1.8-2.5m
- Housing Material: PC
- UV resistant
- 3 wire
- Day/Night recognition
- Manual override
(1) To operate as a light only (i.e. override sensor), turn power off for 3 seconds and then back on
(2) To reverse the override function (i.e. re-introduce the use of the sensor), turn power off for 10 seconds and then back on
- Backplate: 115mm x 73mm
- Facia: 106.6mm x 76.4mm
- Projection: 146mm
Click to view technical specification:
CLA was established by Heath Cooper as a family business on the northern beaches of Sydney in 1999. The mission of CLA is to be the leading provider of innovative, high-quality energy saving lamps, lighting fixtures and related products to commercial, industrial, residential and utility markets.
Here in CLA, we are committed to providing an eclectic range of quality products. Our range is continually expanding and evolving to ensure we can offer our customers the latest in national and international trends.
Since its inception, CLA has expanded quickly to become an industry leader supplying benchmark technology over a diverse range of lighting products, from energy saving CFL lamps, recessed lighting, fluorescent, indoor/outdoor landscape and complex environment lighting to the more current LED lamps and fittings.
In addition to providing our customers with a full range of lighting products we also ensure that they are of top quality with competitive prices.
CLA has a total commitment to a “Customer First” attitude and to being consistently superior to competitors in fulfilling customer needs. At CLA, we are also committed to growing profitably and to the opportunity for all employees to contribute, grow, have fun and take pride in their work.
CLA, headquartered in Brookvale, has strategically based warehouses nationwide to ensure adequate stock levels with same day delivery service to most metro centers and next day delivery to regional areas.