- Input voltage: 220-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Main lamp bulb type: E27
- Reading Light: 3W LED
- Lumens: 298 Lumens
- Reading light: 1pc 3535 LED chip
- Colour temperature: 5000K (Natural White)
- Inbuilt constant current driver
- Driver output voltage: 2.5-4V
- Driver input current: 0.1A
- Driver output current: 0.7A
- Shade: cloth
- Back plate: powder coated white aluminium
- Mounting bracket: iron
- 2 x on/off switch on bottom of backplate
- Ambient temp: -20 to 50°C (The life of the lamp will gradually reduce if used outside these temperature parameters)
- Suitable for 2 way switching
- Suitable for use with PIR or Microwave sensors
- Height: 282mm
- Width: 160mm
- Projection: 193mm
Click to view technical specification:
CLA was established by Heath Cooper as a family business on the northern beaches of Sydney in 1999. The mission of CLA is to be the leading provider of innovative, high-quality energy saving lamps, lighting fixtures and related products to commercial, industrial, residential and utility markets.
Here in CLA, we are committed to providing an eclectic range of quality products. Our range is continually expanding and evolving to ensure we can offer our customers the latest in national and international trends.
Since its inception, CLA has expanded quickly to become an industry leader supplying benchmark technology over a diverse range of lighting products, from energy saving CFL lamps, recessed lighting, fluorescent, indoor/outdoor landscape and complex environment lighting to the more current LED lamps and fittings.
In addition to providing our customers with a full range of lighting products we also ensure that they are of top quality with competitive prices.
CLA has a total commitment to a “Customer First” attitude and to being consistently superior to competitors in fulfilling customer needs. At CLA, we are also committed to growing profitably and to the opportunity for all employees to contribute, grow, have fun and take pride in their work.
CLA, headquartered in Brookvale, has strategically based warehouses nationwide to ensure adequate stock levels with same day delivery service to most metro centers and next day delivery to regional areas.