- Supplied with white trim
- Fire rated to 60/60/60 minutes
- Integral transformer for easy installation
- Aluminium die cast face
- Both lamp and downlight have heat sink technology for effective thermal management
- Tiltable to 40º and fully rotatable
- 5 year transformer warranty
- Thermal cut-off and auto reset function for protection against misuse and overloading
- Cos = 0.98 (NSW 21045)
- ECG must not be installed on a circuit with inductive loads
SETTING THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR DOWNLIGHT SAFETY
- Tested by BRANZ in accordance with AS1530.4.1997, test report No. FP3288 and FAR2322.
- Suitable for floor-ceiling systems Gib specification No’s GBFC15, GBUC15, GBFC30, GBTP30, GBSC30, GBUC30a, GBUC30b, GBSC60, GBFC60, GBTP60 and GBUC60.
60/60/60 Minutes Approval
- a) 60 minutes Stability: To prevent collapse of structural (primary) elements during fire.
- b) 60 minutes Integrity: To prevent passage of flame or hot gases through fire separations.
- c) 60 minutes Insulation: To prevent the transmission of heat to other firecells or adjacent property.
(RW)STC Sound Transmission Class
- Acoustic ratings STC 55, 57 and 58
- For acoustic STC 55 ceilings, space 1.6m minimum
- For acoustic STC 57 and 58 ceilings, space 2.5m minimum
- For use in 60 minutes floor ceiling systems (also usable for 15 minutes and 30 minutes)
- Only install one fitting in each unsupported section of ceiling lining between timber framing
- Cut 90mm hole not closer than 50mm to timber
- Apply bead of SD-MASTIC to flange to fill hole gap
Product Certification Warning
- BRANZ Fire Test FP3288 was conducted exclusively with Superlux manufactured product.
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Lamp Type: LED
- Wattage: 8W
- Colour Temperature: 3000K (Warm White)
- Lumens: 660 Lumens
- Beam: 40°
- Dimmable: No
- Double Insulated
- Class: CA135
- Air / Moisture Transfer: Closed
- Insulation: Side Abutted
- Diameter: 105mm
- Cutout: 90mm
- Cavity Depth: 210mm
- Side Clearance: 50mm