The unique blade shape is designed to maximise air movement at the outer edge of the blade.
The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and a greater motor optimisation. Equally important is Eliza’-Hs stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, the Eliza-H has a limited lifetime warranty.
- 56"/142cm diameter with solid wood, gloss white machine-cut blades
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible DC motor
- Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel
- Wet Location. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications
- Environments: Damp location for all finishes. All weather blade system. Not coastal, saltwater or chlorine compatible
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard equipment: Reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control
- RPM (Low / High): 52 / 175
- CMH (Low / High): 1908 / 6854
- Watts (High): 33.49
- Fan Diameter: 56" / 140mm
- Overall Drop: 10" / 250mm
Click here to view technical specifications:
About Hunter Pacific
Hunter Pacific International was founded in the 1980s as a small family business with a focus on quality & original products. Determination and an unwavering commitment to those founding principles has seen the company grow steadily to its current position as one of the leaders in the Australian industry, supplying significant volume to both the residential and commercial sectors.
In 2005, the company moved into its new, purpose-built headquarters in Dural, in Sydney's northwest. With these expanded facilities, the company is focusing on further broadening its product range, while making even greater improvements in reliability, service & outstanding design. The company now boasts its own internal R&D division as well as an enlarged service & product assessment area. This has become necessary to avoid errors in installation which can cause issues with even the highest quality products.