In addition to a cool, visual effect, elegant blade styles and premium finishes can provide a surprisingly powerful air flow while remaining whisper quiet for total serenity. During the summer, the anti-clockwise rotation of the blades provides a cooling breeze and during the winter, clockwise rotation gently circulates the warm air down from the ceiling.
AC Motors use supplied power directly and regulate speeds by controlling frequency.
The Soho Ceiling Fan is the perfect fixture to cool your space in the summer and warm it in the winter, delivering a natural breeze effect. Featuring a clean modern design with three blades for a modern and sleek style, the Soho is a multi-functional and energy efficient ceiling fan, which will circulate the air and provide charming ambiance.
The Soho captures a natural feel with modern style. Designed using the contemporary Industrie body, we softened the motor design, and added timber look blades, to create a soothing fan for today’s homes.
Attractively styled, functional, Eco-friendly, Ceiling fans add to a room's atmosphere on a variety of levels and will serve as a trendy striking addition to your modern space.
- AC Motor
- Motor wattage: 100W
- Indoor use only
- 3 Reversible Plywood Blades
- Features Hunters patented AirMax Motor with internal impellers
- Rotary fan controller included
- Suitable with Hunter Remote Controls
- Hunter Light Kit Adaptable
- Reversing switch for both summer and winter operation
- Blade colour: Walnut/ Cherry blades (wood, reversible blades can be installed both ways)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 215 (3 speeds)
- Motor performance: 16 – 68 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 34.5 cm / 13.6″
- Total height: 37.6 cm / 14.8″
- Diameter canopy: 15.8 cm / 6.2″
- Diameter motor housing: 19.1 cm / 7.5″
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (up to 38°)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode via slide switch)
- Included wall control (3 speeds)
- Adaptable for remote control
- Completely silent operating
- Width: 1320mm (52")
Click to view technical specification:
About Hunter Fan
Prestige Fans is an Australian owned company that represents the Hunter and Atlas brands within Australia and New Zealand.
Since 1886, the Hunter Fan Company has provided the craftsmanship and performance insisted on by people who understand quality.
Hunter products are quiet, beautiful and built to last a lifetime.
Since 1992 the Atlas Fan Company has combined ventilation solutions with contemporary design. The result is a range of oscillating and rotational fans that circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans, and reinterpret the way we look at air movement. Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel, Atlas fans carry a lifetime warranty.
Prestige Fans is proud to present both the Hunter and Atlas brands to Australia.
Both brands make more than just ceiling fans, they make pieces of furniture that will enhance the decor of any room they are in.
Please browse our ranges by clicking on the icons below or contact Prestige Fans if you need more information.