Crompton’s MR16 Xenon lamps contain a mixture of Xenon and halogen gas in their low voltage burner, substantially reducing the cost of lamp maintenance.
The Xenon gas also aids in running the lamps at a cooler temperature compared to standard halogen dichroic lamps and provides a crisp, white light. The high quality reflector in these lamps is composed of 27 coatings of interference film that absorbs UV and infra red radiation and reflects light. This dichroic coating also controls the colour of the light and keeps the light output consistent over the life of the lamp
- Xenon gas provides a crisp white light and aids in running the lamp at a cooler temperature compared to standard halogen dichroic lamps
- High quality dichroic reflector, composed of 27 coatings, absorbs heat and UV-radiation
- The halogen burner’s quartz capsule features UV stop for additional UV protection
- Strengthened filament
- Glass cover
- Manufactured to Standard AS/NZS60432.2:2007
- For domestic and commercial accent, task and decorative lighting
- Ideally suited to use in commercial fit outs where reducing the cost of lamp maintenance is important
- Must only be used in fittings that are designed for use with cool beam lamps and which allow dissipation of the heat radiated from the back of the lamp It is extremely important not to exceed the maximum wattage rating stated on the fitting
- Suitable for use indoors and in protected exterior applications
- The lamp has a glass cover, so may be used in open luminaires to AS/NZS 60598:2003
- 51 x 45mm
BABGCX BAB 36º 20W 10000 Avg Life 275 Lumens (24589)
FMWGCX FMW 35º 35W 10000 Avg Life 490 Lumens (24601)
Prices below are in carton quantity of 10.
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.