• Sold Per Metre
• EcoLamp LED flexible strip light
• Warm white, 780lm per 1m
• Width: 8mm Height: 2mm
• Dimmable using Havit LED controllers
• Peel and stick backing for initial placement
• Cuttable every 50mm for 60/240 LED per mtr
• Cuttable every 25mm for 120 LED per mtr
• Cuttable every 30mm for 96 LED per mtr
• Beam angle 120 degrees
• All LED strip must be installed using anti-static measures and on an aluminium heat dissipating surface for warranty purposes (HV9705 or HV9705-DBL)
• All LED strip must be installed on an aluminium heat dissipating surface - HV9705-1003 or HV9705-1603
Note: When ordering more than 1 metre please advise in the comments section if it is required in 1 piece.
All low voltage products that specify LED or are supplied with a 12v LED globe must be used with a suitable LED driver
• HV9723-IP20-120 - INDOOR Warm white, SMD 3528, 3000k, 780lm per 1m 120 LED per 1m 12v 9.6w per 1m
Click to view technical specification:
LED Profile Strip Compatibility Chart
About Havit Lighting
Havit Lighting is an Australian company specialising in exterior lighting. Their range of exciting products includes a number of unusual finishes and features, such as a solid copper wall pillar light, remote controlled coloured lights, and weatherproof LED rope.
Havit lights are designed with long term sustainability in mind; it is part of the company's mission statement that emissions and electricity usage be reduced without compromising the lighting experience. This has resulted in Havit lamps for outdoors (bollards, path lighting and so on) being some of the most popular across the country, seen in all kinds of public gardens, botanic parks, and outdoor spaces- and Online Lighting is delivering them to you for less.
Online Lighting currently stocks over 600 different Havit lights and accessories, so whatever kind of lighting project you're working on, there's a highly engineered and modern Havit light to suit. If you're not sure what would look best in your home, take a look at the Havit home page or contact the Online Lighting team directly by calling or emailing email@example.com, and someone will attend to your query as soon as possible.