Travel to Hawaii with Online Lighting!
Online Lighting is bringing you a major giveaway. For a minimum spend of $100 online, you can get the chance to win return flights from Hawaii!
Contest ends on the 5th of June. Winner will be chosen at random and announced through Facebook on the 6st of June.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Online Lighting 348 Military Road Cremorne 2090, New South Wales, Australia ([Telephone] 1300 791 345) (“Promoter”) Permit Number - APP-0004214124
- The competition giveaway ends at 11:59pm 30/05/2018 (“Competition Period”). All references to time are local in Sydney, Australia
WHO MAY ENTER
- This competition is open to all Australian residents, over the age of 18, who spend a minimum of $100 online during the competition period.
- This competition is not open to any employees or family members of Online Lighting or its related bodies corporate or any person who purchases from Online Lighting and subsequently cancels the purchase.
ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must read these Terms and Conditions, and spend a minimum of $100 online at Online Lighting during the competition period.
- Entry into the competition is automatic once $100 has been spent at Online Lighting.
LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY
- Any amount exceeding $100 will be counted as only one entry. However, entrants may make multiple purchases which will then count as an individual entry per new purchase. Entries submitted after 11:59pm 5/06/2018 will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition is free. However, any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- The prize draw will take place at 348 Military Road Cremorne 2090, New South Wales on the 06/06/2018 at 10:00 am AEST.
- The winner will be selected through a computer generated draw from Random.org.
- The first  valid entry to be randomly drawn will receive the Prize listed in Clause 14. Each entrant will have a fair and equal chance of winning the Prize listed in Clause 14.
- The Prize is two (2) economy class return tickets from Hawaii. Travel period will only be from February to April of 2019.
- The Prize will be issued subject to the applicants’ meeting eligibility criteria and subject to the policy’s terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions.
- The Prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Any amendment fees or charges incurred as a result of any changes to the flights, once confirmed and ticketed are the responsibility of the winner.
- Departure tickets, accommodations, visa, valid passports, additional insurance, spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), vaccinations, transport to and from departure or return points, transfers, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to any additional insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
- It is the winner (and their companions) responsibility to comply with any health or other government requirements.
- Prizes are subject to the airlines Conditions or Carriage.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, this includes any unused portion of the prize.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- The winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) days of the draw taking place, and their names published on https://www.facebook.com/Online-Lighting-227414387449230/ within two (2) days of the draw taking place, for a minimum period of 28 days. The winner will also be notified via phone call. When the Promoter advises the winner they have won a prize, the particulars of how the prize is to be delivered is advised to the winner. The Promoter will not notify entrants of failure to win a Prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner; however the Promoter is not responsible for contacting the winner by any other method, or for the winner not receiving notification for any reason. Entrants are responsible for providing and maintaining correct contact details. Each entrant warrants that any details provided with his/her entry are true and accurate, and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this warranty.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, technical malfunction or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email or other communication network or system, including any failure of an entry to be received in whole or in part by the Promoter due to any of the above or on account of other technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or telecommunication systems, or any combination of these issues.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
CONSENT TO USE ENTRIES
- By entering the competition, entrants consent to the information they submit with their entry, including personal details and/or literary response, being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including sending electronic communication) without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- All entries are the property of the Promoter.