These very efficient lamps give off vast levels of warm white light, with acceptable colour rendering, making them suitable for floodlighting in city centres and residential areas as well as for commercial and industrial applications.
This Plus version is more efficient than the standard version producing more lumens per watt. NB: Internal ignitor, however still requires a ballast in the fitting in order for this bulb to run.
- For commercial and industrial applications where a long lasting and cost effective light source is required with high luminous efficacy
- Commonly used in street lighting, sports lighting and the floodlighting of urban areas
- Suitable for use indoors and in enclosed exterior fittings
- These lamps require chokes with thermal cutout and external ignitor (with the exception of model 13632 which has an internal ignitor)
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 70W
- Colour Temperature: 2000K
- Lumens: 4600 Lumens
- Length: 156mm
- Diameter: 70mm
Click to view technical specification:
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.