SD125-SCWH Reflector & Baffled Downlight Satin Chrome/White
- (RW) STC Sound Transmission Ratings
- Lamp not exposed in ceiling cavity
- Thermal cut-off and auto reset function for protection against misuse and overloading.
- Moisture Transfer Classification - Closed. Sealed construction preventing access of insects and drafts through ceilings
- Thermal Insulation Classification - Abutted. Ceiling insulated (zero rated) may be abutted up against the SD125 for maximum insulation effectiveness.
- Complies with AS/NZS60598 electrical safety standard.
- The most advanced production downlight designed in New Zealand.
- Attractive low profile ceiling trim for improved aesthetic appeal.
- 3 mounting clips to ensure optimum snug fit to ceiling.
- Low light pollution characteristics
- Available in white, satin chrome, cream, black or Gold (SD125-WHWH,SD125-SCWH,SD125-SCBL,SD125-BLBL,SD125-GDWH,SD125-GDBL)
Cut Hole: 125mm
Click to view technical specification:
Welcome to the Online Lighting web store.
Our aim is to be the supplier of choice for modern lighting in Australia. We believe we have something truly special to offer when it comes to delivering everything from minimalist dimmable LEDs to stunning chandeliers to homemakers, decorators and others with discerning taste- and at prices that remain affordable. Changing the lighting in your home or business premises can change everything from your electricity usage, to which features are highlighted, to the tone and mood of a whole room or outdoor area; we look forward to helping you transform spaces with the perfect lighting.
You can buy lighting products online here with confidence that you're getting the genuine article, which will be shipped securely to your door in just days- across Australia and overseas. It's easy- just find your perfect light, click 'add to cart', and follow the prompts to our secure encrypted checkout. Should you have any questions about a particular product or about the shopping process, a team of lighting professionals is just an email or phone call away; just click the 'Contact Us' tab above for details of how to get in touch.
You can buy Superlux products with confidence at Online Lighting
Guaranteed workmanship, materials and wide choice have been the key to the success of Gartner Superlux Limited for half a century, and the company is committed to the continually evolving field of lighting and remains wholly New Zealand owned.
Many of the products you will find on this website are exclusive to Superlux and have been designed and manufactured by our Mangere Bridge plant in Auckland.
For the residential market, we recognize the importance energy efficient lighting can play in helping reduce energy costs. In fact, for both new homes and renovations, installing energy efficient lighting is one of the most cost effective ways of reducing your energy bill, with annual savings of $500 per year being readily achievable.