- High pressure, double ended metal halide lamps delivering energy efficient, high quality light
- Tubular outer envelope with UV block
- High pressure (complies with safety requirements of IEC 62035)
- Approved for use in enclosed fittings
- Excellent colour rendering and colour stability
- High lamp efficacy
- For commercial and industrial applications where an intense and efficient light source with good colour rendition capabilities is required
- Commonly used in commercial interiors for accent and general lighting and for illuminating buildings and landscapes
- Also used in television studio lighting
- Suitable for use indoors and in enclosed exterior fittings
- These lamps require chokes with thermal cutout and an external ignitor
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.