Smart lighting controls for residential and commercial applications
- Push button control trailing or leading edge digital dimming
- Multiple-location dimming by connecting SDD300UM with any number of secondary dimmers SDD300US can be achieved. NOTE: the total length of the remote wire (>0.5mm2) used to interconnect all of the SDD300US should not exceed 50 metres.
- Fit most popular switch plates
- Overheating and over current protection, full short circuit protection
- Programmable minimum brightness level
- Compliant to AS/NZS60669.2.1,
- 3 Year Warranty
- Width - 23mm x 23mm
- Depth - 44mm
Click to view technical specification:
Founded in 1998 in Sydney, SAL (Sunny Australia Lighting) has grown to be a major distributor in the Australian Lighting industry. As a 100% Australian owned and operated business our goal is to provide high quality products with first class professional service to you, our customers, whether you are part of a national electrical wholesaler group or an independent local lighting retailer.
Lighting technology is evolving faster than ever before, which provides both the opportunity for tremendous growth, and the challenge to remain at the forefront of innovation. We are committed to always stocking the products the Australian market currently demands, and being the first to market with the next generation of ground breaking products.
The extensive range of commercial and residential luminaires and accessories contained in this catalogue are the result of vigorous market research and listening to, and understanding, your valued feedback. Our commitment to you is to provide high quality products that comply with all Australian safety standards and international EMC requirements. Continual product quality control is at the very core of SAL’s operational strategy.