The Lighthouse ilustrates concepts such as guidance, vigilance and safety.
This table lamp possesses a beautiful range of colours that will catch anyone’s eye.
Inspired by the Art Deco period, Louis Comfort Tiffany, who was an innovative glass designer and jeweller, invented the stained glass technique.
Stained glass includes design components that have been painted onto the glass and fired in a kiln before assembly.
The results were richly decorative designs that are pure glamour and abundance of charm and character.
The gorgeous Lighthouse table lamp features rich multicolour shade combined with a music symbol which will brighten up and inspire your space with natural elements.
This Tiffany style lamp will suit any space including a home office, a family room, or any living and entertaining area.
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Number of bulbs: 1
- Energy efficient: Energy saving LED ready
- Height: 220mm
- Width: 130mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Image is shown with light on
- This style of light will only look their best with the light on, with the light off they can appear much less vibrant (dull)
- The picture should be used as a reference to its design & basic colour schemes, since each tiffany light may not match image exactly.
- Type & colour of globe utilised in the fitting will affect its illumination display
- Each stained art glass is handmade & unique & no two items will be 100% identical
- The colours of the individual hand blown & hand cut stained art glass pieces will vary & may not be uniform
- Returns will not be considered for the above listed points plus any bubbles, lines or any surface imperfections as these are characteristics of hand blown glass.