4 stainless steel light fittings each with pre-fitted cool white / daylight 6000K LED globes, 1 x weatherproof transformer, 7 metres of cable - including 4 meters from transformer to first light, and 1 meter between each light. No electrician required. Everything you need is in the box.
- Order Code: 27559
- 0.5W power consumption per light
- 304 grade stainless steel faceplate, clips and body
- IP44 12V DC Driver
- Weatherproof IP65
- Each light comes with 2 x 0.5m leads with plug on one and socket on the other to facilitate connecting them in line
- Maximum spacing between lights - 1 meter
- DIY installation - Safe low voltage
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors
- Great for walkways, decking, paths, under cabinet lights in houses
- Total light output 120 lumens - 30 lumens per light
- Width: 35mm x 35mm
- Cutout: 30mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Depth: 35mm plus cable leading from bottom of light
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.