• LED weatherproof floodlight, available in a colour choice of black or white
• Powder coated die-cast aluminium construction
• Tempered clear glass diffuser
• Inbuilt driver for direct connection to 240V supply
• Prewired to 1.5m flex & plug
• Weather resistant IP65
• Includes 1 x 20watt LED module
PIR sensor features
• Thermoplastic sensor casing
• 10W - 100W PIR sensor
• Suitable for temperature -20°C to 40°C
• Weather resistant IP44
• Adjustable 180° up or down
• Detection distance 2-6m
• Time-delay: Min 5sec, Max 6min
• Ta35, IP65, Non-Dimmable
• 40,000 rated average life, 1368Lm, 3800K
• Great for outdoor recreational spaces, BBQ areas, security and architectural features.
- Height: 185mm
- Width: 180mm
- Diameter: 105mm
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.