XL-LED Max Performance Downlight Kit Contents:
- 1 x 14W 2700K lamp pre-fitted into white aluminium 45º centre tilt downlight with steel mouse trap clips
- 1 x 12V-24V, 650mA driver prewired to 600mm lamp lead and 1.5m flex & plug
- 1 x spare lamp locking ring for optional installation into a fixed or gimbal type LED downlight fixture
- Suitable for commercial applications
Features & Benefits
Thermal Wind Back
- The XL-LED specially designed driver incorporates a Thermal Wind Back System. The driver monitors the LED case temperature and automatically reduces the power to protect the lifetime of the LED. Should the maximum surface temperature approaches 90°C, the fitting will start to “wind back” the LED, resulting in automatic dimming in small increments rather than completely shutting down the LED light source
Solid State Lighting Luminaire
- Lighting Council of Australia launched their SSL ( Solid State Lighting) Quality Scheme in 2010 to assist the market with identifying LED products which meet guaranteed performance criteria, accredited to strict test parameters. The Crompton XL-LED was one of the first fittings registered under the SSL Quality Scheme
- 0% - 100% dimmable
- LED Controller can be used on a dimmer switch or dimming circuit of either leading or trailing edge
- Crompton XL-LED downlights are C-Bus compatible
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions. Patent pending, registered design
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.