This is so easy which can be done on site.
- Input voltage: 220~240V AC 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 18W
- SMD2835 LED chips
- CCT changeable: 3000K - 4000K - 6500K
- Lumens: 1500 Lumens / 1600 Lumens / 1550 Lumens
- CRI: 80
- Beam: 110°
- IP rating: IP20
- Material: aluminium, PMMA & PS
- White trim/frame
- Power factor: 0.95
- Flex & plug with male joiner included (L: 1200mm)
- External driver with female joiner
- Driver dimensions: (L: 140 x W: 40.5 x D: 30mm)
- Distance lead to driver: 1220mm
- Driver to panel: 300mm
- Ambient temp: -20 to + 40°C
- Suitable for 2-way switching
- Suitable for use with PIR & microwave sensors
- Anti-aging, UV stabilised acrylic cover with excellent light penetration
- Does not emit harmful UV or Infrared rays
- IPART & VEET approved (January 2018)
- Can be converted to dimmable when used with dimmable driver (SOLD separately)
- Length: 595mm
- Width: 295mm
- Height: 9.2mm
Click to view technical specification:
CLA was established by Heath Cooper as a family business on the northern beaches of Sydney in 1999. The mission of CLA is to be the leading provider of innovative, high-quality energy saving lamps, lighting fixtures and related products to commercial, industrial, residential and utility markets.
Here in CLA, we are committed to providing an eclectic range of quality products. Our range is continually expanding and evolving to ensure we can offer our customers the latest in national and international trends.
Since its inception, CLA has expanded quickly to become an industry leader supplying benchmark technology over a diverse range of lighting products, from energy saving CFL lamps, recessed lighting, fluorescent, indoor/outdoor landscape and complex environment lighting to the more current LED lamps and fittings.
In addition to providing our customers with a full range of lighting products we also ensure that they are of top quality with competitive prices.
CLA has a total commitment to a “Customer First” attitude and to being consistently superior to competitors in fulfilling customer needs. At CLA, we are also committed to growing profitably and to the opportunity for all employees to contribute, grow, have fun and take pride in their work.
CLA, headquartered in Brookvale, has strategically based warehouses nationwide to ensure adequate stock levels with same day delivery service to most metro centers and next day delivery to regional areas.