XL-LED Performance Track Spotlight Kit:
- 1 x 12W 3000K XL-LED Performance Lamp
- 1 x track mounted spotlight with driver
- Thermoplastic driver base
- Thermoplastic lamp head with clip-on lamp retaining ring mounted on metal U-bracket pivoted to driver
- Runs on 650mA 12-24V DC driver supplied
- Fits existing single circuit 240V track
- Fully dimmable 0% to 100%
- Dimmable with most trailing edge dimmers
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Thermal protection
- 70% energy saving when compared to a standard MR16 50W lamp
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.