Industrial grade infra red heat lamps manufactured to have a higher resistance to condensation and water, therefore reducing lamp breakage
- Hard glass construction makes the lamp more resistant to thermal and mechanical stress
- Lamp life 5000 hours
- High quality aluminium reflective coating
- Wider than average heat distribution
- Manufactured to Standard AS2325:1993 and AS60432.1:2007
- Internally fused for safety
- For domestic, commercial and industrial applications where infra red heat is required
- Commonly used in bathroom heater/ fan units (subject to the maximum rated wattage of the unit and to manufacturer’s recommendations)
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Not to be used for medical purposes
IR275ESK 275W (10233)
IR375ESK 375W (16089)
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.