- High quality dichroic reflector which absorbs heat and UV radiation
- Extended lamp life
- The halogen burners quartz capsule features UV stop for additional UV protection (AS/NZS60432.2:2007)
- Those lamps featuring an integrated flat glass cover, can be used in open fittings to AS/NZS 60598:2003
- Universal burning position
- Input voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 35W
- Colour Temperature: 3000K Warm White
- Lumens: 680LM
- Beam: 60°
- Glass cover with UV stop
- Infra red coating (IRC) for maximum efficiency
- Dimmable from 0% to 100%
- Model: 26632
- Height: 51mm
- Width: 50mm
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.