The GU10 Halogen lamps have a quartz halogen burner positioned in an aluminium coated reflector providing similar light output to MR16 dichroic lamps without the need for a transformer.
- Aluminium reflector directs most of the IR radiation or heat to the front of the lamp
- Integral UV stop
- Constant light output over lamp life
- Glass cover
- Internally fused for safety
- Manufactured to Standard AS/NZS60432.2:2007
- 50 x 54mm
- For domestic, commercial, accent and task lighting where the benefits of halogen lighting are required without the need for a transformer
- Especially suited to spotlights and track lighting
- Some fittings require a GU10 lamp with a dichroic reflector and GZ10 base. Caution should be applied in determining the correct lamp for the fitting
GU1020 38º 20W 240V 270 Lumens (25500)
GU1035 38º 35W 240V 480 Lumens (24792)
GU1050 38º 50W 240V 760 Lumens (18061)
GU1050 35º 50W 240V 800 Lumens (17748)
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.