- High colour rendering capabilities, create a more natural and vibrant working environment (to DIN 5035 Group 1B, Ra 80-89)
- Higher light output over lamp life combined with more constant lumen maintenance (Luminous efficacy of up to 94 lm/W)- Maximum luminous flux is achieved at around 35°C
- Higher luminaire efficiency as a result of the small tube size offering better optical control
- Suitable only for electronic control gear
- Colour temperature of 3000K and 4000K Compliance: Ta25, Non-Dimmable Performance: 10,000 rated average lifeApplications:
Ideally suited to use in cabinet lighting and emergency luminaires, suitable for use indoors and in enclosed exterior fittings
14W Warm White (24651)
- Diameter: 16mm
- Length: 563mm
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.