Mains voltage tubular incandescent lamps designed for concealed and picture lighting applications in both domestic and commercial environments. The tungsten filament extends over the entire length of these lamps to provide a uniform strip of light
- Available in both single and double ended versions
- Available in both clear and opal finishes
- Filament extends over the entire length of the lamp to provide a uniform strip of light
- Internally fused for safety
- For decorative domestic and commercial applications where a discreet and uniform light source is required
- Commonly used in picture lighting
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Crompton Lighting manufactures a quality 240V Striplight fitting complete with flex and plug, designed especially for use with the 60W double ended striplight (fitting code 24407)
DET30WOPAL221MM Double Ended 30W Opal SCC 25 x 221 (11371)
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.