The new generation Crompton XL-LED2 downlights are stylish and minimalist. They come white and brushed chrome finish, with flush and recessed diffused options.
- 11 watt white, flush 240V 3000K downlight
- IC rated can be covered and abutted
- Flexible seal
- Polycarbonate body with acrylic diffuser
- Die-cast aluminum rear heat sink
- Weather resistant IP54
- Complete with driver, flex and plug
- -10°C to +40°C operating temperature
- 5 year warranty
- Ø70mm cut out
- 800 Lumens
- Compliance: Dimmable, Ingress Protection Electrical Ratings: ip54, T_A: 25
- Performance: Beam width: wide, Rated_Average_Life: 35,000, Colour Temperature: 3000 K
- Dimensions: D: 90/70 mm x W: 90/70 mm x H: 42 mm, Cut Out: 70mm
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.