Coloured GLS Lamp Kits
Kits include lamps, lampholders and cable with two pin plug
- Heat resistant coloured coating applied internally to lamps to ensure durability
- Manufactured to AS/NZ60598.2.20:2002
- Internally fused for safety
- BC thermoplastic lampholders permanently attached to 1.5mm² core PVC supply cable fitted with a moulded two pin plug
- Kits available in 10M (10 lamps) and 20M (20 lamps) lengths
Lamp colours - Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange and Green
- For decorative and special effect lighting
- Festive lighting for entertainment areas, amusement parks, gardens, Christmas trees and parties
- Suitable for both indoor use or in protected exterior applications
Click to view technical specification:
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.