- Weatherproof IP65 fluorescent fittings
- Polycarbonate (RAL 9003) base with white powder coated steel gear tray reflector
- Shock resistant polycarbonate diffuser UV stabilised with prismatic interior
- Stainless steel clips
- Polyurethane foam gasket
- Quality components - Electronic ballast and lamp holders
- Cable knock outs with waterproof PP cable glands supplied
- Includes 36watt 4000K tri-phospher cool white fluorescent tubes
FDE236 (26015 / 2 x 36W)
36W 240V T8 4000K
Click to view technical specification:
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.