The Elements range is the perfect starting point for many landscape lighting projects. With a wide choice of luminaires, construction materials and lamp options, the Elements range is a practical and flexible product family that can be utilised alongside many different architectural styles and landscape settings.
Luminaire Material Selection
Brass, as an alloy of copper and zinc, features many of the same benefits as copper with increased hardness and mechanical stability. Brass will also age when exposed to the environment, however some Elements brass models are available in “Aged Brass” meaning that they have been through an accelerated aging process. This delivers the structural stability of brass without the change in appearance over time.
The Elements range is 100% quality-controlled in Australia. We ensure that no light leaves our factory without having undergone a thorough quality check and any necessary improvements are made before the light is shipped.
- 12V SELV (Halogen or LED Drop-in)
- Core Hole / Cutout: 90mm
• Product Code: AUL-04-BR
• Family: Elements
• Function: Inground Uplight
• Construction Material: Solid Cast Brass
• Finish Options: Natural Brass
• Voltage Options: 12V SELV (Halogen or LED Drop-in)
• Lamp Source Options: MR16 GX5.3
• Cable: 500mm Twin Lead
• Warranty: 1 Year Electrical , 3 Year Construction
• IP Rating: IP65
• AUL-04-BR-12V 1 x 20w MR16 Halogen globe (Lamp included)
• AUL-04-BR-12V Warm white, 3000k 1 x 250lm 12v LED 4w 1 x 4w LED globe (Lamp included)
• AUL-04-BR-12V Cool white, 6000k 1 x 250lm 12v LED 4w 1 x 4w LED globe (Lamp included)
All low voltage products that specify LED or are fitted with a 12v LED Globe must be used with a suitable LED driver.