The Elements range is the perfect starting point for many landscape lighting projects. With a wide choice of luminaires, construction materials and lamp options, the Elements range is a practical and flexible product family that can be utilised alongside many different architectural styles and landscape settings.
Luminaire Material Selection
Copper is a time-tested material for many outdoor applications and lighting is no exception. The copper used in the Elements range is un-coated or varnished, meaning it will naturally oxidize to a dark brown/green patina over time. How long this takes depends on how exposed the fitting is to the weather.
The Elements range is 100% quality-controlled in Australia. We ensure that no light leaves our factory without having undergone a thorough quality check and any necessary improvements are made before the light is shipped.
- 12V SELV (Halogen or LED Drop-in)
• Product Code: AUL-02-CP
• Family: Elements
• Function: Spike Uplight
• Construction Material: Copper
• Finish Options: Copper
• Voltage Options: 12V SELV (Halogen or LED Drop-in)
• Lamp Source Options: MR16 GX5.3
• Cable: 500mm Twin Lead
• Warranty: 1 Year Electrical , 3 Year Construction
• IP Rating: IP65
• AUL-02-CP-12V 1 x 20w MR16 Halogen globe (Lamp included)
• AUL-02-CP-12V Warm white, 3000k 1 x 250lm 12v LED 4w 1 x 4w LED globe (Lamp included)
• AUL-02-CP-12V Cool white, 6000k 1 x 250lm 12v LED 4w 1 x 4w LED globe (Lamp included)
All low voltage products that specify LED or are fitted with a 12v LED Globe must be used with a suitable LED driver.