Halu-R display lamps are low voltage halogen reflector lamps featuring an aluminium reflector which distributes light and heat forward away from the back of the lamp. The front metal bridge cover shields the halogen burner separating direct light from reflected light, resulting in a smooth beam with sharp contrast
- Aluminium reflector distributes heat and light forward away from the back of the lamp
- High quality reflector
- Constant colour with no colour shift throughout service life
- The front metal bridge cover allows for comfortable, glare free lighting and creates a smooth, high contrast beam
- Quartz capsule of halogen burner features UV stop for additional UV protection
- The low pressure halogen burner complies with AS/ NZS 60598:2003, allowing the lamp to be used in open fixtures
- Average lamp life 3000 hours
- Manufactured to Standard AS/NZS60432.2:2007
- For commercial accent lighting
- Allows for versatile lighting of shops, exhibitions, art galleries and museums
- Suitable for use indoors and in protected exterior applications
- May be used in open luminaires to IEC 60598
- 58 x 111mm
- The lamp may be electrically connected in three ways:
- Through insertion in a dedicated G53 lamp holder
- By eyelet wire terminals matching the M4 screw terminals on the lamp
- By receptacle wire terminals matching the tabs on the lamp
ARIII/75/12/24 24°75W 5300 Lumens (24648)
About Crompton Lighting
Crompton Lighting was founded in Great Britain in 1878 by Colonel Crompton, the inventor of an ARC lamp containing a shadow reducing filament. The company quickly established a reputation for excellence by supplying electric lamps and fittings to Queen Victoria’s palaces. Following upon their successes in Great Britain, Crompton entered the Australian marketplace in 1887.
Today Crompton Lighting is 100% Australian owned as a member of the Gerard Lighting Group and we are one of the larger lighting suppliers in the country.
Crompton Lighting’s head office is located in Sydney and incorporates sales, marketing and administration departments. We also have branches in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Perth to provide a comprehensive service to our customers. In addition we also have a sales office in Far North Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Please feel free to contact the state office closest to you for advice concerning any of our products. Alternatively, you can call our National Sales Hotline on 1300 799 300 or fax 1300 789 300.
Our experienced and dedicated staff members are committed to growing Crompton Lighting through excellence in customer care and service.