12V In ground Square Up Light is a high quality and reliable light solution which is designed to promote exceptional light reflection and illumination with its well constructed and reliable design.
This uplight features a stainless steel 316 marine grade cover with tempered glass that can easily produce additional strength and stability, along with even light distribution of a night.
This outdoor uplight also features an IP67 rating making it suitable for use in changing weather conditions, and is capable of being used with energy saving lamps for added money saving. It is perfect for lining paths, pools, or patios and can easily provide optimal operation each and every time.
- Square faceplate
- Stainless steel 316 marine grade faceplate
- Tempered glass which can with stand weight up to 1000kg
- 12V fittings supplied with MR16 20W halogen globe (max.20W)
- Remote control gear required
- Control gear not included
- Suitable for use with LED globes
- Sleeve provide
- Width: 120mm x 120mm
- Cutout: 101mm
Click to view technical specification:
- Bottom of hole must be lined with gravel to allow drainage
- The casing / cannister / sleeve must not be sitting on earth / sand
- Circular outdoor grade, rubber sheathed cable required
- Terminal block is located on an internal baseplate which must be accessed by removing the faceplate. 2 screws holding the baseplate to the fitting need to be removed to allow cable access
- Cable must be fed through the glands into the terminal block
- Rubber gland nut must be tight to ensure water does not enter fitting
- Casing/ cannister / sleeve must be used
- Additional silicone is recommended around cable entry
- Concrete should be used in the space between the casing / cannister / sleeve and the side of the hole
CLA was established by Heath Cooper as a family business on the northern beaches of Sydney in 1999. The mission of CLA is to be the leading provider of innovative, high-quality energy saving lamps, lighting fixtures and related products to commercial, industrial, residential and utility markets.
Here in CLA, we are committed to providing an eclectic range of quality products. Our range is continually expanding and evolving to ensure we can offer our customers the latest in national and international trends.
Since its inception, CLA has expanded quickly to become an industry leader supplying benchmark technology over a diverse range of lighting products, from energy saving CFL lamps, recessed lighting, fluorescent, indoor/outdoor landscape and complex environment lighting to the more current LED lamps and fittings.
In addition to providing our customers with a full range of lighting products we also ensure that they are of top quality with competitive prices.
CLA has a total commitment to a “Customer First” attitude and to being consistently superior to competitors in fulfilling customer needs. At CLA, we are also committed to growing profitably and to the opportunity for all employees to contribute, grow, have fun and take pride in their work.
CLA, headquartered in Brookvale, has strategically based warehouses nationwide to ensure adequate stock levels with same day delivery service to most metro centers and next day delivery to regional areas.